Requesting seminar topic

HELLO ENGINEERS
I JUST JOIN THIS COMMUNITY I am M.C.A. ii YEAR STUDENT AND HAVING PROBLEM THAT I NEED LATEST SEMINAR TOPICS .SO PLEASE HELP ME IN SEARCHING IT.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEians.... Whether it is possible to import a poser image into 3ds max? if so pls tell me. I don kno hw to import the image frm poser to...
Hi all, This is a technical question regarding split airconditioner. Presently at site we have a US (American) made generator which supplies power at 110V/60Hz and 220V/60Hz. Both the supply...
hi guys, I am doing a project on image processing...The main concentration will be on web based printing and mobile printing......but in that case i have a very little knowledge.......so...
Hi ! I m currently persuing in final year of Electronics and telecommunication engineering branch ...........as i will complete my B.E. within 4 months ,i need help from yours side...
hey, guys. i've just built a siren for a project i'm doing and i'm kinda stuck.basically what i've done is use 1 monostable 555 to control the output of the...