rashmi05
    Jini
    Blue Eyes
    Smart Quil
    Light Trees
    Extreme Programming
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Rashmi - Smart Quil is about the recently launched QUIL search engine?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    rashmi05
    Jini
    Blue Eyes
    Smart Quil
    Light Trees
    Extreme Programming
    Extreme Programming would be good exposure for students, especially at this stage of education!
  • neha.jaiswal
    neha.jaiswal
    smart quil

i need a ppt and a full seminar report on smart quill with details . ppt should include about smart quill , difference between smart quill and digital pen , working etc.
    so can u provide it to me on my email id
    email- 😎
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    1) No free lunches: We do not provide ready made stuff. You need to work, we are here to help

2) All discussions and sharing on the forum. Nothing through mail.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have lost count of the number of times we have requested, urged, warned or banished CEans for the use of SMS text on the forums. As of now it...
Hi I am going through a project which need object identification from a 2-3 meter range.For this purpose I want to Know About RFID technology. Can any body Help Me...
Any one please provide me information on camless engines and the wayes to manufacture it.... Also i am in final year and searching for final year project topic ,so please...
We say, engineers make the world a better place to live. There are two views that I want to present :- 1. We have created a new world around us....
This is very unfortunate. But CE is seeing a declining registration rate. 😔 What do you think is going wrong? Is it the new reCAPTCHA that we implemented on the...