Remote control over the internet

aosmap
@aosmap-W0zPlL โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

After creating a webpage including options to turn devices ON/OFF, let say using HTML and JAVA. What do I use as an interface between the internet and the actual computer that contains the controller device?

I understand the electric and electronic parts but have no idea about the web/browser/software๐Ÿ˜• interface part.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • ashuashi

    @ashuashi-Z4179a • Jan 31, 2009

    aosmapAfter creating a webpage including options to turn devices ON/OFF, let say using HTML and JAVA. What do I use as an interface between the internet and the actual computer that contains the controller device?

    I understand the electric and electronic parts but have no idea about the web/browser/software๐Ÿ˜• interface part.

    Do you want to operate equipments remotely using web?

    If so you require DDC controllers with interface of understanding the language at which the equipment to be operated understands eg. BACnet, LON works etc.

    visit sites of tridium, TAC to know more.

  • worktarget

    @worktarget-0acxf9 • Jan 31, 2009

    You can easily control any system connected to internet using some group of softwares and protocols that are used to connect to PCs on internet and Anyone can control the system of other with permission provided by user through the Remote control software using by both users.

  • aosmap

    @aosmap-W0zPlL • Jan 31, 2009

    Thank you so much for the replies, I think I will get addicted to this site...lol

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 31, 2009

    aosmapThank you so much for the replies, I think I will get addicted to this site...lol

    That would be just awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ .

    ๐Ÿ˜€ Don't forget to go through existing discussions and help other CEans. [โ€‹IMG]