Remote control over the internet

After creating a webpage including options to turn devices ON/OFF, let say using HTML and JAVA. What do I use as an interface between the internet and the actual computer that contains the controller device?

I understand the electric and electronic parts but have no idea about the web/browser/software😕 interface part.

Replies

• ashuashi
    ashuashi
    aosmap
    After creating a webpage including options to turn devices ON/OFF, let say using HTML and JAVA. What do I use as an interface between the internet and the actual computer that contains the controller device?

I understand the electric and electronic parts but have no idea about the web/browser/software😕 interface part.
    Do you want to operate equipments remotely using web?

If so you require DDC controllers with interface of understanding the language at which the equipment to be operated understands eg. BACnet, LON works etc.

visit sites of tridium, TAC to know more.
  • worktarget
    worktarget
    You can easily control any system connected to internet using some group of softwares and protocols that are used to connect to PCs on internet and Anyone can control the system of other with permission provided by user through the Remote control software using by both users.
  • aosmap
    aosmap
    Thank you so much for the replies, I think I will get addicted to this site...lol
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aosmap
    Thank you so much for the replies, I think I will get addicted to this site...lol
    That would be just awesome 😀 .

😀 Don't forget to go through existing discussions and help other CEans. [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m a 4th semester mechanical engineering student.wanted to do internship during jun-july-2009.can you please help out in finding a suitable comapny...???I am frm Hyderabad and want internship anywhere in...
Can we use pf correction equipment in home. If so how.... please share your ideas.............
We have heard of exciting current in electrical machines like transformers, alternators. What is actually this exciting current..........
have you heard of phasing of wattmeter. What this actually means.
Hi. I'm using a ULN2001 and a 74LS194 for driving a stepper motor. The problem is that the stepper motor isn't stepping properly (or so it seems). It rotates a...