Remains of the Day: Microsoft Morro, the Free Antivirus App Edition [For What It's Wo

Microsoft is about to release a beta antivirus application while discontinuing MS Money, Opera promises to "reinvent the web," and your IT guys are spying on you. UPDATE 3-Microsoft will soon unveil...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like Twitter has just rolled out its verified accounts. As you can seeing on Michael's personal account, there's a "Verified Account" logo right above his name. Twitter has...
Hi, I honestly do not know much about electronics but my plasma tv recently died. I opened it up and didnt see anything strange. Only thing I find weird is...
Just as my title, i can't find signature in my user's panel, why? because i'm new?
Hi all. I am currently working for an MNC. I am working for Infrastructure Management Services. Here all projects opertae on 24/7. So i need to change my carrer to...
I have private page to manage my mail and social network activity. i have a problem how to build aplication with php and facebook api to get information about :...