Relevance of IS Design Aid in Structural Engineering Exams

Fellow Engineers,

Pleas share your thoughts on relevance of Design Aid hand books in Structural Engineering Exams. I believe it would be a greats support for students and if the students trained to follow the IS standards could beneficial to produce competitive and quality instilled Engineers...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Caleb Charland writes on his blog that while playing with oranges, copper wires and galvanized nails. Now using only the natural wedges held upright with armature of small wooden skewers...
What are the things that needed to be studied/learned to become an software engineer???
hi production engineers,usually we see tips for all the core branches but it is difficult to find guidance for some branches like production,chemical,electronics and instrumentation etc.i am here to help...
Indian Government is proposing that the companies with large turnovers to take the corporate social responsibility (CSR) very seriously. The 'Revised Companies Bill 2011', if given a green signal in...
I just got the news that telecom regulatory authority of India - TRAI has banned telephone (calling) facility in tablets sold in India. I searched for more information about this...