Regarding start as a Fresher after the gap of 3 years

Respected members,

I m BE (Comp) pass out studentof 2013 but I never tried anywhere to apply for the job but now I want to do that. What should I do to enter in to IT field? If I do Core Java, Advanced java, CSS, HTML,C++, from any reputed institute then wil I get job?

Kindly help me. I would be very much greatful to your replies.

Thank you for your time & Consideration.

Replies

• chetan_engine
    chetan_engine
    Respected members,

I m BE (Comp) pass out studentof 2013 but I never tried anywhere to apply for the job but now I want to do that. What should I do to enter in to IT field? If I do Core Java, Advanced java, CSS, HTML,C++, from any reputed institute then wil I get job? Wil gap of 3 years wil matter throughout my Career as long as I wil work in IT?

Kindly help me. I would be very much greatful to your replies.

Thank you for your time & Consideration.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chetan_engine
    but I never tried anywhere to apply for the job but now I want to do that
    Take the first step : start applying to the jobs.

chetan_engine
    If I do Core Java, Advanced java, CSS, HTML,C++, from any reputed institute then wil I get job?
    Only taking the courses from reputed institutes will NOT guarantee the job. You should pick any technology of your choice and aim to get certification. That will enhance your chances of getting a job.

chetan_engine
    Wil gap of 3 years wil matter throughout my Career as long as I wil work in IT?
    No, it will only matter at the time of getting the job. However, if you switch jobs; your next recruiter would definitely want to know what you did in the three years after graduation.
  • chetan_engine
    chetan_engine
    Thank you sir for your Quick reply and this wil help me to move ahead definitely.

Sir I want to do MS from abroad . Wil thia gap of 3 years wil matter while getting admission and work abroad?

Thank you for your time sir.
  • chetan_engine
    chetan_engine
    Sir I want to do Orcale Certification in database as a Database Developer & Database Administrator. Wil I get bright opportunities ahead or else please suggest me technology which I can go with.

Your suggestions are meant to me alot. Please tell me sir.

Thank you for your time.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chetan_engine
    Sir I want to do MS from abroad . Wil thia gap of 3 years wil matter while getting admission and work abroad?
    chetan_engine
    I want to do Orcale Certification in database as a Database Developer & Database Administrator.
    Step Number 1: Decide what you really want to do and then focus all your efforts in that direction.
  • chetan_engine
    chetan_engine
    Yes sir , I decided to go back to IT field. Sir I joined institute for Core Java , Advanced Java, Css , Html , C+ +. They wil teach all these in a complete cource.

The only Queation bothers me alot that is Gap of 3 years.. wil it seriously affect my career even after getting experience of 5 -6 years + ...
    That's the only Queation bothering me alot. Please tel me about this in detail .

I m very much Thankful to you sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's just not you! The recently released iOS 9.3 firmware upgrade screwed the GSM iPad 2. After the firmware upgrade the older iPad would just keep reporting that it has...
Apple iPad 2 seems to have plenty of issues getting to work with the latest iOS 9.3 firmware. At first, the iPad 2 (GSM) would refuse to activate and thus...
Why is the charge transferred by electrons and not by protons? If we apply potential difference to the circuit were the protons and neutrons go ?
Remember Skully, a smart helmet powered by Android that was launched a few years ago. Its purpose was to inform about directions and weather to its wearer over a heads...
Project Abstract / Summary : Automatic Ration Distribution System (ARDS) is an Embedded System since it includes a perfect share of hardware and an appreciable share of software as well....