CrazyEngineers
  • navee233
    navee233

MemberDec 12, 2011

Reg:project Guidance

hi evry1 am doin my b.e mechanical engineerin 3 rd yr am plannin to do a mini project in automobile sector i cant get any idea so can som1 help me plz
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 12, 2011

navee233
    hi evry1 am doin my b.e mechanical engineerin 3 rd yr am plannin to do a mini project in automobile sector i cant get any idea so can som1 help me plz
    Well, as a rule, please avoid using SMS language on CE Forums. Our members would appreciate if you take some pain in explaining your problem clearly.

Have you tried considering ideas on your own? Searching on CE Forums could be a great way to get started.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • navee233

MemberDec 13, 2011

sorry sir,I apologise for my mistake. I am new to CE so please guide me to get stated sir
    thanking you,
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 13, 2011

navee233
    sorry sir,I apologise for my mistake. I am new to CE so please guide me to get stated sir
    thanking you,
    Don't worry. Just search the site and you will find several ideas. If you've thought of any ideas on your own; share them with us. CEans will help you pick up the best idea or give you more suggestions.
    Cancel
  • navee233

MemberDec 17, 2011

i tried to find any topics in the forums sir but i couldnt find anything so please give me some ideas related to automobile field
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register