Reducing radiation from gadgets

In this modern world people can't live without any kind of gadgets. But the electromagnetic radiation from it creates disaster to both human beings & animals.Its practically difficult to solve this problem but we can reduce it So let's have a discussion to reduce this problem. Say your point if views.

Replies

• Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Herin,

I think for that reason we have safety standards like ICNIRP ( International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection ), FCC etc.
    Side effects of EM radiation directly depends on radiated power and frequency of operation. I have read some articles claiming that some places in India where there is two or three tower come together (ex: Hill station ) there is chance to have cancer easily. Even WHO claiming that EM radiation will be carcinogenic.

But also I think study on non thermal effect of EMC waves are not much considered.
    We should think reducing a high power tower station and split into low power transmitter will provide better coverage and less on radiation. However it creates the complexity on head end and cost of that solutions.
  • Herin HR
    Herin HR
    Oh..well Akhil, that a good point. Thanks for that 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Herin doing my B.E Automobile Engg. I would like to know more updates about this department in all technology. So engineers please help me 😀
I'm here to question what is the zero. Why do we use it. As I had a research over it & got that it was found by Babylonian, used by...
I here to discuss about vehicles & engines. As we know that a lot of automobiles are being designed everyday but not all the designs are successful. Yet some vehicles...
We all know what is lubricants & why is it used used for. Here, Graphite & Molybdenum disulphide are solid lubricants. State where are there lubricants used & how they...
Country’s second largest free messaging app Hike recently brought in its biggest ever update for Windows 8.1. The features on the offer includes a sparkling new user interface that makes...