Reduce the size of icons in 'Applications' folder [Answered]

I was searching for a solution to reduce the size of icons that appear in the Applications folder. It's very easy to adjust the size of the icons when you are viewing the folder in 'finder'; but the not very straightforward when you are viewing at the pop-out tray that opens when you open the dock, in grid view.

Fortunately, the fix is very easy: All you need to do press 'command' key and while it's pressed, hit the + or - keys on the keyboard to make the icons bigger or smaller. That's it! No need to search for settings or looking at all the view options.

If you find this tip useful, please share it and let me know through comment!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 2015 passout from ECE and i have very less interest in programming.Then which course is suitable for me either testing or Java.
Event Name: ASTHIVAAR'15 Organised by: KALASALINGAM UNIVERSITY In VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu Event Dates - Oct 6, 2015 at 8:30 AM to Oct 6, 2015 at 5:00 PM Venue Address: KALASALINGAM...
SONY has launched it's Xperia M5 today.......... Features: * Android v5.0 lollipop * dust proof + water proof * 21.5MP rear camera + 13MP front camera * 3GB RAM *...
Just saw the Apple event and began wondering if Apple's really lost it's lead in the industry. Yeah, they do well when it comes to selling, but when it comes...
hello, i am b.tech ECE andi have been selected in an mobile assembling company. i want to know that is there bright future in this field or not because there...