Red light on samsung ml 1666 printer ?

Its drivers software says that it's toner cartridge is having problem.
pls help is it correct?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    There may be many problems for the red light warning.

1. Cartridge problem.
    2. Paper Jams.
    3. If No papers available to print the document.
    4. Circuit problem.
    5. If reset software is not installed.

...and many more.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Never used Samsung printers. Have you checked the printer manual? It should give the color codes & their meanings.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    client doesnt have it sir
  • gnbcreations
    gnbcreations
    Hi Friends, i am fessing Samsung ML-1666 Red Light Problem. please help what i do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im looking to expand my knowledge in electronic fault finding and diagnosis. I work in the automotive industry (injection moulding machines) and am 3/4 of the waythrough my apprentaceship and...
CEans, I want each of you to contribute a great quote you come across. No Spamming. Just One Quote Per Post and No flooding in this thread! Follow above two...
OSX Mount Lion is upcoming operating system from the electronics giant, Apple. While you might be excited about the upcoming operating system, you might first want to check the system...
hii frnds.. i am thinking to make final year project on generation of electricity using waste water (mfcs) but i don't know how to get mfc. plz help me
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service rather than a product, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to computers and other devices as a metered...