CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@pradeep.pawar • 17 Feb, 2012
Its drivers software says that it's toner cartridge is having problem.
pls help is it correct?
@Sahithi Pallavi • 17 Feb, 2012 There may be many problems for the red light warning.

1. Cartridge problem.
2. Paper Jams.
3. If No papers available to print the document.
4. Circuit problem.
5. If reset software is not installed.

...and many more.
@pradeep.pawar • 18 Feb, 2012 thanks
@Kaustubh Katdare • 18 Feb, 2012 Never used Samsung printers. Have you checked the printer manual? It should give the color codes & their meanings.
@pradeep.pawar • 19 Feb, 2012 client doesnt have it sir
@gnbcreations • 31 Mar, 2015 Hi Friends, i am fessing Samsung ML-1666 Red Light Problem. please help what i do.
5.1k views

Related Posts

@Dastan4eva · May 24, 2015

So this is a fairly common question in interviews . I'd like your views on how to tackle the situation when you really don't have a hobby or don't know...
11k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 3, 2013

Nokia has launched an all new phone in for its Asha series of smartphones in India with Nokia Asha 301. With 3.5G internet speed at your disposal, this Asha phone...
5.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 2, 2010

Let's say a phone has 8gb of internal memory and supports upto 32gb through microSD. Does that mean the phone will support total storage space of 8+32 = 40 GB?...
7.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 18, 2011

I stumbled upon a photo of proposed Infosys campus in Kuwait and it looks like this - ...can someone from Infosys confirm this? I bet it's going to consume half...
5.5k views

@simplycoder · Aug 19, 2011

Hello this is simplycoder, and welcome to the series of C programing tutorials. I request not to post questions or anything in this thread, as it will only disrupt the...
10.3k views