CrazyEngineers
  • Hi CEans,
    People who have taken GATE exam this time can apply to the following jobs mentioned in the links below after you receive your admit cards ..
    For more info Check the below links
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • birundha

MemberJan 9, 2012

I'm also preparing for GATE but i'm still in 3rd year. I want to get placed in public sectors or core companies only. Wil gate be useful? And how far this will be useful?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ~on*kiyu

MemberJan 9, 2012

its noticed that most of them are asking for the sixth semester marks also. and with the gate score of 2012 you can apply only for the recruitment's in this year only. for more details please check the websites of the companies.
    Cancel
  • birundha

MemberJan 9, 2012

😀 In that case, i don't even know all core companies and public sectors in India. So if you can please give names of some companies that'll do.
    Cancel
  • ~on*kiyu

MemberJan 9, 2012

Public Sector Undertaking companies:

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
    Bharat Electronic Limited
    National Thermal Power Corporation
    BSNL
    Cancel
  • cchandansjce

MemberJan 10, 2012

birundha
    I'm also preparing for GATE but i'm still in 3rd year. I want to get placed in public sectors or core companies only. Wil gate be useful? And how far this will be useful?
    But GATE exam is for final year students and not for prefinal year students . You can apply to jobs when you take the GATE exam next year...
    Cancel
  • himanshugaurav23

MemberFeb 22, 2012

hi friends .i am sc candidate. i gave the gate 2012 exam in IN . my expected score 38.34 . do i get the call from IOCL ,NTPC.In Btech i got hons 75.41. i have work ex of 1 year in IT sector.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register