Recruitment through GATE exam

Hi CEans,
People who have taken GATE exam this time can apply to the following jobs mentioned in the links below after you receive your admit cards ..
For more info Check the below links
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• birundha
    birundha
    I'm also preparing for GATE but i'm still in 3rd year. I want to get placed in public sectors or core companies only. Wil gate be useful? And how far this will be useful?
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    its noticed that most of them are asking for the sixth semester marks also. and with the gate score of 2012 you can apply only for the recruitment's in this year only. for more details please check the websites of the companies.
  • birundha
    birundha
    😀 In that case, i don't even know all core companies and public sectors in India. So if you can please give names of some companies that'll do.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    Public Sector Undertaking companies:

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
    Bharat Electronic Limited
    National Thermal Power Corporation
    BSNL
  • cchandansjce
    cchandansjce
    birundha
    I'm also preparing for GATE but i'm still in 3rd year. I want to get placed in public sectors or core companies only. Wil gate be useful? And how far this will be useful?
    But GATE exam is for final year students and not for prefinal year students . You can apply to jobs when you take the GATE exam next year...
  • himanshugaurav23
    himanshugaurav23
    hi friends .i am sc candidate. i gave the gate 2012 exam in IN . my expected score 38.34 . do i get the call from IOCL ,NTPC.In Btech i got hons 75.41. i have work ex of 1 year in IT sector.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well a year has gone by... 😀 the year was dynamic with many wonderful projects being completed or started. here is a glimpse of the year that was! 😎 Construction...
Dubai is in an attempt to create their own Disney Land! have a look at the idea 😀 😀 $600m Movie Theme Park To Be Constructed In Dubai
Indian firms have started to venture out to invest abroad. here is an article reporting one such investment made by a mumbai based frim in bahrain! Mumbai Firm To Invest...
the recent International Property Awards in London saw some awards being presented to some upcoming projects. the award for the “world’s best” in the ‘Best Mixed-Use Development’ category was given...
Autodesk is a leader in the field of engineering and 3D design. recently it launched its 2012 design suite. A look at it >> Autodesk Releases 2012 Design Software Packages...