Recruitment process of Accenture company

I completed my BE  in electronics & telecommunications  under shivaji university Maharashtra,2018 pass out. On 12 -13 January 2019 I attended Accenture pool campus for tests & technical rounds. On 12 February 2019 I received mail , where its mentioned  clearly, that successfully completion of interview process & subject to document verification & coming weeks will receive the offer letter. 

But on 6th march I got mail from Hr a rejection mail that, my aggregate percentage does not meet with the eligibility criteria. So my candidature can't be further taken. 

My aggregate % over semester in degree is 58.02%. But the point is that, in Accenture FAQ policy, they clearly mentioned the aggregate % for non- Maharashtra states is 60% and aggregate % of 55% for Maharashtra. 

As I completed my degree in Maharashtra itself, will I still not eligible with the criteria?  

Cant they consider my candidature as the Accenture FAQ rule? As I explained the whole scenario to the HR, but he was firm with his decision. 

It seems to unfortunate with this set of circumstances for my career, because I have been waiting from 3 months long & getting to know unexpected rejection mail. Please my humble request,  justify this issue. Still I didn't loose hope. Trying to get help through any influences.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

What was the response from the HR when you stated the criteria mentioned on the FAQ website? Also, could you point us to the FAQ page on Accenture's website where it mentions the different criteria? 

• Aishwarya Rajmane
    Aishwarya Rajmane

The Hr neither  gave any response to my concern nor  justify about WAeg-FAQ.pngthe criteria. I can attached the file for Accenture FAQ

• Aishwarya Rajmane
    Aishwarya Rajmane

#-Link-Snipped-#

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That does not look like an official information. It seems to be coming from some other website. Find a link on Accenture website. Did you talk to the HR over phone or face to face about the eligibility criteria?

• Aishwarya Rajmane
    Aishwarya Rajmane

This is link is officially  from hirepro for Accenture . During the document verification,  Accenture did sent me a link for documents upload & profile creation & that link was from Hirepro. I can send the web link.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'm not sure if it'd be right to trust HirePro; because they're a hiring agency. If the HR refused to give you any answer and remained silent; there's no point in following up with them. You may try emailing any other contact that you may have and explain your situation; but don't expect much. 

I'd suggest move on and look for the next opportunity. 

• Aishwarya Rajmane
    Aishwarya Rajmane

Ok. Thank you so much for all the responses. Really Appreciated!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone explain the difference between efficiency and gain with detail?please give me technical answer ..    
Today my friend explain to me this idea about hotspot configuration in Mikrotik router. that when I user what to connect to the wireless I will ask you to like...
I am pursuing computer science engineering in 3rd year i want to get job in top automobile industry so how and where i can apply.
God save us from God-men like Niyanandahttps://www.dropbox.com/s/ukgvkc6ce83fank/Nitya.mp4?dl=0
The Engineer(UK) reports: The familiar blue and orange livery is gone, and the “doghouse” headquarters near the Bristol docks is no more, but team Bloodhound is once again preparing to...