CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

Please help me choose a backup utility. Requirements are as below -
    • Should be Free 😁
    • Should support Windows Vista
    • Should allow me to choose individual folders to backup
    I'm not happy with the backup program that comes with the Vista system.

Thanks!

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • no_atkt

MemberApr 15, 2007

There is nothing good enough (dont know any) that will pass the first hurdle of being free ..... but then again everything on the internet can be found for free .... if u know where to look for 😉

IMHO vista's backup is decent ...
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 15, 2007

no_atkt
    There is nothing good enough (dont know any) that will pass the first hurdle of being free ..... but then again everything on the internet can be found for free .... if u know where to look for 😉

IMHO vista's backup is decent ...
    I didn't spend much time with Vista's backup utility. Does it allow me to specify folders which I want to backup?

I tried it only once & it asks for me a complete system backup or the types of files that I want to backup.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • no_atkt

MemberApr 15, 2007

u can try 1 thing ... when setting up the backup put all the files u want in the documents folder and music in music and so on.... i think that should it ... coz u have the option of selecting categories such as videos, pictures etc while setting up your backup
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register