Recipe management system

i am planning to do a recipe management system so i need somebody to guide me on the ER diagrams.please help me out

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    dhivyasavithri
    i am planning to do a recipe management system so i need somebody to guide me on the ER diagrams.please help me out
    Hi dhivyasavithri,

Best way is first deciding what all "Entities"[Real time objects] are going to get involved in your "Recipe Management System" and then deciding the "Attributes/Properties" of each Entity and then almost done nothing else is left for putting all decided stuff in the form of an E-R Diagram.

Cheers ! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii friends .... I want to read XML ... please suggest me the best book for XML or the best way to read this... because i am trying to read...
my name is sanjay 😎 dng btech
hiiiii guyzzzzzzzz........ actually i believe in making funda clear first and then proceed further... so i was curious to know What is the difference between an "inductor" and a "capacitor"...
hy dude i am an electronics engineer . Can u help me by giving some topics for Major project Hurry up dude
😎hi ! I m an electronics & comm. engineer. i have selected a second order log domain band pass filter for audio frequency applications as a project title. Log-domain filters...