Really stuck finding project.

Hello all.

I'm new here so hello everyone. I am currently on a level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering, second year. As part of this year I am required to do a project in either Mechanical or electronal.

I have searched various sites but nothing has really 'tickled my fancy' so to say.

Any imput from you guys would be much appreciated.

Kinds regards;

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Leedsunitedlad
    Hello all.

I'm new here so hello everyone. I am currently on a level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering, second year. As part of this year I am required to do a project in either Mechanical or electronal.

I have searched various sites but nothing has really 'tickled my fancy' so to say.

Any imput from you guys would be much appreciated.

Kinds regards;
    Have you searched this section: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're currently designing a vehical for SAE Competition pls guide me abt "how to draw transmission curves for the gearbox" Specification for gearbox we're using gear ratios 1st gear: 3.17:1...
hai guys i wan a read a best book on java programming the book should be on the basics of java programming
Did you know you can secure the data on the hard disk drives by hiding or locking them. In Windows, use the steps below to do just do it. Click...
Why does pen drive carry lots of viruses??😕
I've always wondered why lot of companies have complicated mission statements. Most of the mission statements I've read so far have been confusing. Do you think every company should have...