Real life Iron Man sets new record - Guinness World Records Day

UK inventor Richard Browning has soared into the record books with a new Guinness World record for the fastest speed in a body controlled jet engine powered suit.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That looks awesome!

He's controlling it all with arms! Crazy!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Make him a CEan!
  • Eng.asish kumar
    Eng.asish kumar
    wow, amazing i can't believe it .it happens a real life i am very greatful to join this community there are so many things for learning

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Analog engineers typically “...acquire insights in small pieces – a bit here and a bite (not a byte) there. Slowly, puzzle pieces fit into place and hazy concepts come...
Overheating is a very common problem especially with aging laptops. It can create a lot of issues and interfere with its usage by abruptly shutting it down and in extreme...
The entrance tests for IIT, considered to be the mother-of-all-exams in the country, are indeed a hard nut to crack. There is a cut-throat competition among the aspirants to secure...
Yes, I am asking this. I am not being ambitious but it is one of the major factors that one examines while even considering Engineering as their major. I remember...
Hello everyone this is ashish kumar from dehradun. I completed my b.tech petroleum branch in upes dehradun but I didn't get a job during placement i worked hard and get...