Readers writers problem?

i've a project to do in OS.
the readers writers problem using semaphores and monitors.
if anyone has the code in c then please upload....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about telling us a bit about the project you're working on? Since you're working on the project, it'd be great if you could post your attempt at the code and ask fellow CEans to help you tackle the problems you're facing, instead of asking them to write the code for you. Does that look like a better approach?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You might have stumbled upon the news that TED administration has cancelled the TEDx Chennai license. The event was found to be violating several TEDx conference rules including number of...
hello sirs and madams ; i hope that all will be fine and enjoying good life i have paticipated in robowar competetion in line follower robot but donot what to...
HI everyone..! i am going to do solar byk as my major project..i had purchased an electrical byk and i will charge the batteries using solar panels.but this is already...
hello buddies . here is one more interesting scientific invention . georgia tech has invented new p-n junctions using graphene. i request you people to go through the article in...
Samsung's keeping the Galaxy Note II users happy with a new firmware upgrade 4.1.2. While you may not expect anything apart from stability updates, 4.1.2 actually brings lot of goodies...