Re-brand creates unique pan-European energy consultancy

European energy consultancy leader, EnergyQuote incorporating John Hall Associates Limited, is to rebrand as EnergyQuote JHA. This move enables the new company to optimise its service offerings by delivering increased capability and expertise to its client base of 800 major energy users located across Europe. EnergyQuote JHA will deliver ‘a unique perspective' on energy markets and create leading-edge, bespoke, solutions for its clients' energy buying needs.

The name change is the final step in an extensive process of integration following EnergyQuote's acquisition of John Hall Associates in August 2009. EnergyQuote JHA combines the best of both businesses, in terms of values, culture, products, expertise, resources, people, depth of knowledge, technology and geographical expansion in Eastern European and North American markets.

Gary Worby, Managing Director at EnergyQuote JHA said, "The re-brand is an exciting development and through our combined resources, unique energy market insight and expertise it will accelerate our product innovation to customers in the energy market. We want to help them gain a greater insight and understanding of the growing complexity and volatility in today's energy markets."

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please send me i am wating for that topic my mail id is
WoW! guys,United Nations Organisation(U.N.O) declared October 15th 2010, Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam's Birthday as the "WORLD STUDENTS DAY" on account of his 79th Birthday. Its really a very great honor given...
Hi CEans, I am doing my term paper on Fault analysis of line protection and transformer protection but I require guidance and information about this topic in order to elaborate...
Any idea for marine engineering project??Help please....
Man has been competing with nature in building marvels that is in comparison with the nature's creation.. some times even beyond nature's wonders.😀 nowadays we see that there are a...