RC Aircraft

Project Abstract / Summary : A radio controlled mini air craft with less cost materials.
Description:
Weight-750gm
Speed-12000rpm
Motor- 12v ( brush less , out runner )
It runs in servo mechanisms and which can be controlled in many directions. It can run in a limited space provided and with a height of 150 mts.
This little devil can do mighty actions .

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : We chose this topic because of our interest in aeronautics and with less cost a more effective and efficient aircraft can be generated .
It is a little aircraft which can do the actions of a big aircraft apart from carrying loads .

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sree Sastha College of Engineering
City: chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Consider the repo directory as : /Main /Parent1 /Child /Child2 /Parent2 /Child /Child2 I only want to clone /Child2 of /Parent2 (i.e /Main/Parent2/Child2). Is it possible with Git ? I...
With the Mobile World Congress (MWC) imminent, every mobile company is on a launching spree. After launching the Q520s last month, this month the Indian mobile maker Xolo has come...
Automobile manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has launched the refreshed edition of its bestseller sedan, Swift DZire with several comfort and convenience features in India. The 2015 Swift Dzire is priced between...
Gone are the days when children used to enjoy painting for hours. Most of the children having access to Internet now enjoy watching their favourite cartoons on the Internet. Understanding...
Project Abstract / Summary : Big data refers to ability to collect and analyze the vast amount of data. Sentiment analysis (opinion mining) is one of technique .A MapReduce program...