Razer Delivers True 7.1 Channel Audio Through Tiamat Headphones

Till today the hardcore gamers have felt the buzz of virtual surround sound systems through mid segment headphones. However the year 2012 is going to bring a fantastic challenge to this technology. The gamers are going to experience something which they have never listened to and never felt so hard.  Razer has designed a gaming headset which delivers true 7.1 channel surround sound. Not virtual, its Razer Tiamat 7.1 which can change the way gamers play.
#-Link-Snipped-#
The technologies with which gamers play and react to games are also a biggest contribution to the gaming industry for improvising gaming products. Professional gamers who often play serious competitions own a pair of Razer headsets due to their high precision sound impression. There is no surprise that Razer Tiamat 7.1 would be the hottest gaming product throughout the year.

The Tiamat is geared up with 10 individual drivers to deliver the most advanced and precise audio in the market. These include 2 subwoofer drivers, 2 side surround, 2 rear drivers, 2 center drivers and 2 front drivers that provide a complete 360 degree blasting audio. The audio detection and capture is truly realistic and one can position the audio levels exactly the way as required for the game play. The headset would be highly durable and can withstand shocks a gamer can give while game playing.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following the leak of Facebook Messenger Client by Israeli blog TechIT, Facebook is now officially out with its messenger client for Windows 7. Facebook Messenger as a mobile app has...
If as a child I was given an option to upgrade my bicycle, I would have opted for an electric motor attached to my rear wheel, which would make my...
Sony has offered the best new year gift to it's users. Sony has adopted a new pricing strategy for its model. Sony has cut down price of its Tablet S...
Previously there was a thought that robots lacked the ability to walk through the sand dunes. But that thought soon appeared to change after humanoids started learning how to balance...
Social Networking site Twitter came to a halt yesterday as world entered into Doom’s Year 2012! The time of the crash was around midnight hour in Japan. Twitter was able...