Rare HTML & CSS Tags

I'm an INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY student and I have a report about the "uncommon or rare" tags in html and CSS AND GIVING EXAMPLES ON EVERY UNCOMMON OR RARE TAGS.. any tags and ideas are accepted .. THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION CRAZY ENGINEERS !

Replies

• Mr.WorldWide
    Mr.WorldWide
    These are some....#-Link-Snipped-#
  • danielleslot
    danielleslot
    I think
    is pretty rare..... haven't seen a lot of people using it.. It's actually just a wrapper to implement javascripts and draw some stuff.
  • avii
    avii
    ^It's HTML5. I wouldn't call that a rare tag

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what can be done if cpu is not displaying
Two days back my friend made a seminar in my class on "big bang engine" but I am not able to catch the real point in it.He said that big...
Coursera is a initiative to provide you free training on various topics. I have attended training on start-up websites and got some idea how it work. I just got mail...
could anyone give me the java applet program for creating online shopping website which having buttons ,frames,layouts,dialog box,etc..and i need to login in the frst page,then i have to choose...
In October, Google is going to ship KitKat 4.4, but we don't know the accurate date. however, few Samsung devices like : Galaxy Note III, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini,...