Rajeev - pre final year electrical student

hiii

hi...
well i m pre final year electrical student ...plss tell me courses to be done which are benifical for me in future for job prospectives....😕

Replies

• rajeev201
    rajeev201
    very important

i want to know the course which is benificial for an electrical student ...for job prospective ..i am pre final year student plss reply thanxx
  • rajeev201
    rajeev201
    help me out with electrical courses i m pre final year student...
  • rajeev201
    rajeev201
    important

tell me about the electrical courses ...short term so that they are benificial for the job prospective..........i m pre final year student...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Being thorough with all the subjects of electrical engineering is enough to fetch you a job.

PS: Posting the same question in various section is not what we expect. I'm merging all your threads in this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😒.. Hello. in my 2 months training i covered core java. Now i am confused about my 6 month trainig actually i wanted to observe how real big projects are...
welcome to ce deepika ..Hope you will learn a lot from here Please don't spam question
Hi everybody my name is zman and I am an up and coming inspiring electrical engineer, specifically in biomedical. Ive been searching for a engineering forum to do some networking...
Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...
Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People...