Rahul Kapoor - Playing Your Game At Level 10 - TEDx Talk @ Sona College

I had a chance to be a part of the TEDx event organized at SONA College of Engineering in Salem. Listening to Rahul Kapoor was an amazing experience and I'm pleased to share the video with you.

Check it out -

Rahul makes several interesting points about playing your game at level 10! Share your views, opinions and thoughts on this talk below. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Watching this now. ๐Ÿ‘
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Wondering what if my particular game had more than 10 levels.. ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜

The part about our personal integrity was especially very good. Indeed, if that was lost, every other thing in life will become problematic. btw, glad to know that he is the youngest faculty in IIM-B.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    silverscorpion
    Wondering what if my particular game had more than 10 levels.. ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜

The part about our personal integrity was especially very good. Indeed, if that was lost, every other thing in life will become problematic. btw, glad to know that he is the youngest faculty in IIM-B.
    He's hosted the IPL-3 Final show as well.

Playing your game at Level-10 is an interesting concept. Say when I'm typing, am I typing like a 'Pro'? When I'm coding, am I putting in my best? When I'm being active on CrazyEngineers, am I contributing like a champ? ๐Ÿ˜

Just having that though in mind radically changes your approach towards the task you're executing. Just try it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    watching this video. And off topic Where is your Video Biggie?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Great!
    We are designed to work less and expect more.
    true...๐Ÿ˜‰
    Playing every game at level-10 is actually a good idea....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    'Level 10' is all in the mind, and the mind is often clouded with worries regarding the after-effects of risks-taking. ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's all about clearing those very clouds to succeed!

A superb talk indeed! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Interesting talk! Love the energy of the speaker. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I came across this somewhere, I don't remember where, and I'm inculcating the same to follow it everyday which I believe will help me play my game at level 10.
    It goes like this:
    When you are doing something, do it fully. You are brushing, then just brush fully. You are eating dinner with family, then just eat your dinner fully; don't cloud you mind with worries of your work. You are sleeping, sleep fully. Whatever you do, just do it fully; just do that and don't think or worry about other task.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone... i wanna design mini ups system as my mini project...right now my persuing my engineering 4th year in electrical discipline..so everyone and anyone help me in acheiving my...
Today morning, Indian President Pratibha Patil showed all his goodness and mercy on huge no.of true rude criminals who did many blood-curdling crimes on also school girls, women. I still...
https://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...niversal-appeal/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=title
Replies on this thread will be useful for people who are applying with their revised gre scores,guys with similar profiles can compare themselves with the data in this thread and...
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ? Please help ... thanks in advance.