Quizz 8 October Top Scorers + Announcements

Dear #-Link-Snipped-# Lovers,

November is our anniversary month and we've planned some great action for all of you. Those who do not know - CrazyEngineers Quizzr is our free quizzing web app and we conduct free Quizzes every weekend. Anyone can register for upcoming quiz and compete with fellow engineers from over 180 countries. It's great fun!

November is going to witness the biggest Quizzing competition EVER in the history of CrazyEngineers! There are going to be awesome prizes and lot of interesting surprises.

All you need to do:

Step 1: Create a FREE account on CrazyEngineers IO: #-Link-Snipped-# (takes < 10 seconds )

2. Step 2: Do NOT skip any email from us! 😁

November is going to be super exciting for all of you. It's a promise!

Today's Quiz Results:

Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 11.10.03 AM

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Congratulations to sree lekha for getting the top score!

All the quiz participants, could you please share your experience of this Quiz? How were the questions? Did you enjoy?
  • sree lekha
    sree lekha
    It was really an useful quiz where we can gain some knowledge regarding to the mentioned topic
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    Missed today's quiz.
  • Alpana Singh
    Alpana Singh
    Will top rankers will get any reward??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alpana singh
    Will top rankers will get any reward??
    Rewards will be introduced in coming days. Keep an eye on the announcement.
  • kunaljd
    kunaljd
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜.
    Let's compete tomorrow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This weekend freshen up your instincts with the Indian flavor of smartphones from your favorite delivery channels as none of them could come out of the festive mood. Believe it...
Do you sleep for long hours on weekends? I do. It’s also the best time for me to β€˜daydream’. However, given that our future is in the hands of those...
Guys ..... Can anyone suggest me any site where I can download office 2007
Not too sure if this is the right category to post this: 19 Survival Tips for Engineering Students