Quick Heal CEan Of The Month [March '09] is...

CEans,

Quick Heal CEan Of The Month, March '09 is..

😁Shalini Goel aka CEan - shalini_goel14 😁
*Shalini Wins*
Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]

& Special CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]
[Read more Below]

Shalini Goel has been with CE for a long time. Her promptness in replying to queries by CEans, overall activity and most importantly, her initiatives on CE [Related to Java Programming] have lead her to winning the title of CEan of the month, March '09!

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

[Click on the image to know more about Quick heal Total Security]

Big congratulations to Shalini! CE is proud to have you on CE!

Discuss this announcement in the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/18864-quick-heal-cean-month-march-09-a.html in this thread!
hi why we use spice and can i get the spice s/w to my pc any site for free downloading
CEans, CE experienced unexpected downtime of about 40-45 minutes today; starting at about 1:45 pm (IST). We exceeded our bandwidh limits and started facing downtime. I had to buy more...
My BE project is coloring of Black and white video, and it is to be done in Matlab. You know any site explaining how too use it.
Hello all, in my project i am building an interface between a Bar code reader and a Pic in order to transfer the bar codes to a ZigBee transceiver i...