Question: Analog Guitar Pedals

Hi,

How difficult is it for a beginner with no experience to open up a analog guitar pedal and reverse engineer it? the type where Germanium or Silicon transistors are clipped? or where an op-amp is clipped through many gain stages. Tightening or widing the tonal textures? where could I learn this? thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to make an explosin detector for my final project. I want to make it for a long range detector. Easy to handle and not to expense that every...
hie all, this would be my first electronics project.I want to make a simple wired toy car,which would be able to also steer as i control it from the wired...
Advantages of 3G mobile over 2G mobile systems😕
NAME:K.Dileep Kumar LOCATION:tenali/Andhra Pradesh,India. EDUCATION:I am a student persuing b.tech 3rd year.. BRANCH:Electrical.. WORK EXPERIENCE:not at all.. HOBBIES:Playing cricket,chess,reading books,stories,watching movies,chatting,bike riding,enjoying with friends. AIM:Whatever i have learnt must be...
Hi folks i am working on a case study whos topic is what a worker expect from his manager(behavior) knowledge etc.so tell me some que. and a format for questionaeri...