query in php

foreach($delete as $key =>$value)

i am not able to get this code. can someone please tell me what this piece of code actually do. Thank you

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It is used in case of associative array,in these type of array each ID key is associated with a value.

For eg if you want to store price of cars in an array then it will be good idea to store it in this way

$car=array("Maruti"=>200000,"BMW"=>"100000");
    foreach ($a as $key => $v) {
    echo $car[$key];
    }
  • manojsinghrana
    manojsinghrana
    what is $v in the code above..?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New > Check Your Mobile Quality! Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the-international mobile equipment identity number appears. Then check the 7th and 8th numbers: -------------------- 1 2...
Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan Vishnu Priya ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Couple of Microsoft Employees gathered to celebrate the launch of Windows Phone 7 at Redmond Office. Microsoft is saying their Operating System will kill all the competition. The celebrations concluded...
hello, my question is that , Continuing Education Units (CEU) important in india? how can it help in one's career?
Hey friends, Please tell me what id the difference between Notebook and Laptop??