Query about system software

compiler,assembler,word processor,linker

AMONG THIS WHICH IS NOT A SYSTEM SOFTWARE??

i am confused..

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Dhaval Pujara

i am confused..
    Word Processor of course, as it is an application software!
    For example MS Word.
    Hope it helps 😀
  • Dhaval Pujara
    Dhaval Pujara
    as per that view yaa word processor
  • Vinodhini.V
    Vinodhini.V
    System
    Dhaval Pujara

i am confused..
    System Software are designed to control and operate the Computer hardware, and provide a platform for running the application software. Here compiler,assembler,linker are system software, where as software that allows users to do things like create text documents, play games, listen to music, or surf the web is called application software, so word processor is a application software.
  • Dhaval Pujara
    Dhaval Pujara
    THANKS GOT IT WHAT I WANT AND THANKS TO THIS SITE

IT HELPS A LOT

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has made official the release of Windows 8.1 Update. Now, everyone owning a Windows 8 device can download Windows 8.1 for its new features that aim at addressing the...
Samsung Group India has launched two new Android smartphones in the market with Samsung Galaxy Star Pro and Samsung Galaxy Trend. Bringing forth these new mid-segment smartphones, Samsung India has...
Everyone's favorite childhood game is now on browser. https://www.fullscreenmario.com/ Games look good and graphics are also very good. You can select any level to play. Also you can generate your...
Kobo, the eReader manufacturing company, has launched a bunch of its products in India. All eReaders, after tying up with leading bookstores in India such as Crossword and WHSmith as...
Sony India has launched its Xperia C smartphone or better called phablet in India at a price of Rs. 21,490. Unveiled globally in June this year at Mobile Asia Expo,...