Quant Big Book

Guys, I have the verbal bb but need for quant. Can anybody provide some link.
Also I need Barron's word list for revised pattern..
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @gretaker: I don't think the GRE Big Book for quants is available in PDF Format. It's better that you go and buy it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gretaker
    gretaker
    Ohk. Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raminjpr
    raminjpr
    @gre taker--->> i've heard that .... the barron's wordlist haven't changed much in the revised edition ....one of my friend suggested that , better we should go 4 barron's wordlist old book....(i feel u can get this in rapidshare links...so search 4 that) ....to know more abt new revised GRE examination......check the following link...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I dont know how to start with my BE project which is audio video streaming on an Apple device using Http protocol. i hav no idea that how much time...
hai friends.. ๐Ÿ˜ this is chandu from visakhapatnam...
ss4=double(zeros(1:l,1:m)); ss4(x,y)=data1(x,y); ??? Maximum variable size allowed by the program is exceeded. Error in ==> mycodeversion3 at 57 ss4(x,y)=data1(x,y); where x =<85958x1 double> y =<85958x1 double>
I am realy happy to joined with this group!
Crazyboy is celebrating his birthday today ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish you a many more happy returns of the day:myparty::myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ @CB: where is the party for us? How are you gonna celebrate?