Quality Of Micromax Mobiles?

CEans,

Micromax mobile literally took the Indian mobile market by storm by introducing the cheaper dual SIM mobiles. With heavy advertising and offering lot of cool features in their handsets at very low prices, the company has been able to gather a good brand recognition in India.

I've been wondering whether anyone's has first hand experience on Micromax Mobiles. If yes, can you please comment on the quality of their handsets?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey Biggie,
    I heard from my friends, they give out a lot of features, but they behave literally like a use and throw mobile because of their chip quality. One Q7 came only for 5 months and the chip got burnt while charging. Heard a lots of issues that way!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    Hey Biggie,
    I heard from my friends, they give out a lot of features, but they behave literally like a use and throw mobile because of their chip quality. One Q7 came only for 5 months and the chip got burnt while charging. Heard a lots of issues that way!
    I handled the Micromax Mobile only once and was annoyed by the quality of the keypad. The plastic looked cheap and the keys were very hard to press.
    Moreover, the display is awfully dark!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    Moreover, the display is awfully dark!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
    I'm not sure. I love my Samsung Wave's Super AMOLED ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Everything else looks dark to me ๐Ÿ˜›
    The_Big_K
    I'm not sure. I love my Samsung Wave's Super AMOLED ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Everything else looks dark to me ๐Ÿ˜›
    Dude, remove your coolers and then try again! Juz kiddin... ๐Ÿ˜›

AMOLED is an awesome new technology people are working on! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AMOLED is old, buddy. SAMOLED is the king. Now they've got SAMOLED plus ๐Ÿ˜ and talking about quantum dot technology.
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    MicroMax products are mostly for the rural India.. They give a bit much extra sound ( but poor quality), slower in terms of processing. Still the company hold the place in the Indian market with the, "Every Man: His Mobile" type products at lower prices...
    Generally in technology, that too in video, the successor version always comes with a Super prefix and is not so super! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Eg. Super AMOLED, Super VGA, etc... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shiwa436
    MicroMax products are mostly for the rural India.. They give a bit much extra sound ( but poor quality), slower in terms of processing. Still the company hold the place in the Indian market with the, "Every Man: His Mobile" type products at lower prices...
    Yeah, I agree. However, they're fast launching Android phones as well. I see lot of hype around their Andro phone.
    The_Big_K
    Yeah, I agree. However, they're fast launching Android phones as well. I see lot of hype around their Andro phone.
    Micromaxx + Android = ______________ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenscience
    Micromaxx + Android = ______________ ๐Ÿ˜›
    I've no clue. But they really beat everyone on the price point!
    The_Big_K
    If there's nothing inside, how can they increase price? Considering the basic Moto ARM Processors, the original and duplicate versions, the original is 5x costlier than duplicate, but does the same work! What do you say about this? These are really easily possible in these days. By the way, you are a EEE and you would know these right?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    @Praveen: This comment says that the price is less for those mobiles!
    English-Scared
    @Praveen: This comment says that the price is less for those mobiles!
    Hey I get that... But due to the poor quality of inside stuff, the price is low... Agree???
  • anbarasu1980
    anbarasu1980
    I am requesting those who read this review, not to buy micromax mobile. Quality is poor. customer service care executive behave rude. mobile start fails within 10 days. if you give it for service you can't get it back within a month time. beware of micromax
  • Dastan4eva
    Dastan4eva
    Well what would you expect from chineese re brands. They would have been better off if they were to try and setup R&D here in india itself

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a big fan of Skyscrappers. Since we've many Civil engineers from Philippines, I'm wondering whether we can get information about the latest Skyscrapper projects and those under construction in...
DDOS attack is one of the most deadly attack It has many categorizes like ping of death,smurf attack etc among all Zombie is one of the most deadliest attack, that...
well we all know to do something and to understand something are two different things Daily we have lot of discussion on ce about various topics like education system,corruption etc...
The Big Dig project in Boston is one heck of an interesting projects Civil and Structural engineers can follow. Here's more information about it - Big Dig - Wikipedia, the...
Guys how about making a video that will show effects of global warming if it is not controlled by now The main aim of this video will be to create...