PSY Gangnam Style Video - New Dance Style - Going Viral On Internet

I bet you've seen the video and the new dancing style - which is basically a horse riding style dance. The video and the dance is going viral on the Internet. The song titled 'The Gangnam Style' was released on July 5th this year and it's been attracting lots of visitors in the last few days. Check out the video below -

The South Korean song is a creation of rapper PSY. The video has been watched over 359 million times. Check it out and tell me what you think. I remember the "Kolaveri Di" song going viral the similar way last year.

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Totally! And this is my ringtone from when I heard it.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I watched the vedio and did not understand why it was going viral😕
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    I watched the vedio and did not understand why it was going viral😕
    I second. Seems meaningless. 😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My personal opinion is that there are several south Indian dance steps that beat the Gangnum style hands down (or up).
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No take away from it in reality
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Gangnam style celebration today in the WORLD CUP FINALS by the WEST INDIES
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The_Big_K
    The song titled 'The Gangnam Style' was released on July 5th this year and it's been attracting lots of visitors in the last few days.
    Isn't it July 15th? Anyway, you saw PSY's live performance? He seems to have more fans than MJ or the almighty John Lennon himself.! 😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    👀 My TEDx Team here thinks that we will ask the new team members to do this dance step and if they do it perfectly, we select them. 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    West-indies team also did Gangnam after winning t20 world cup😀

[​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I hope he's not a one song wonder. MJ and Lennon are evergreen.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I like the song and video because its all about fun 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can we show that the change in entropy of an ideal gas undergoing a polytropic process 1-2 is given by S2 - S1 = mCv (k - n) ln(V2/V1)...
is anybody have e book of "Principles of Abrasive Water Jet Machining by Momber, Andreas W., Kovacevic, Radovan , 1998," please send me e book if anybody have.
if anybody have any book or other material related to abrasive water jet machining please send me. its urgent!!!! Thanku
what is the real concepts between video conferencing and video streaming? and what is the contribution of programming in creating the video conferencing system?
HI, I am currently working on my final year project on social networks. I am using PHP and mysql for the same. But I have encountered a problem with the...