projects on engineering

guys can anyone of you could give me some ideas regarding any engineering projects and since i am from ece branch i want some ideas on only (electonics or communication ).Anything will be appreciated any sites or ebooks .And thanks in advance.
and plss provide me with a bit crazy ideas

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    there are too many PRojects dear in which field you want to go

Communication
    VHDL/VLSI
    embedded system
    power electronics

just be clear then i will sure help you out man.
  • summers
    summers
    well to say i leaned vhdl to some extent ,vlsi presently studying , embedded system yet to learn and power electronics does not come in my course so if u can plsss provide me some info regarding communication or on basic electronics send ur power elecrtronics ideas as well i will look to it too and thanks for the rep and it will be better if u could hurry i hv to submit my abstract before 16th .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan Fahad Bhatti celebrates his 22[sup]nd[/sup] Birthdy today 😁 Here's wishing Fahad 😁HaPpy Birthday😁 May your dreams come true! ​
Hello everybody! Im new here, but I read the forum for a while now and since I need some extra ideas I decided to ask for your help. English is...
hi i am a 2nd yr mech engg student and i am just clue less about how to go for or approach for getting a summer training program by a...
Hello CEians, This is Ashutosh. After one year of job in IT field i have made up my mind to go for MBA. I need some online reference material to...
can dc generator do the work of alternator without commutator?