Project using Java, C++, HTML, XML, ALP

following are the list of languages i know of..
C++,
java,
html,
XML,
ALP
and m willing to knw some which are branches of dese...
and i wish to implement any of them for my final year project.
any kind of software which may or may not involve hardware interface will also do..
any suggestion from u all about d topics are most welcome..๐Ÿ˜€
waiting to get a response soon..๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you thought of any projects on your own?
  • crazy_gal
    crazy_gal
    yup..i hav thot dis...how about a system which can be connected to the doorbell...and whenever any one rings it..and if no1s der inside ..soo the system should directly connect to the owner's mobile...soo that he can ask about that person's info...without the visitor knowing dis..
    plus if v can add a camera which take snaps of the visitor ..soo that whenever owner returns home..he can check out the visitors who visited in his absence...
    i think making such a system requires GSM connection..
    and i m not sure whether il b able to implement it..and what all is actually needed to b done...

i hav thot of one more thing..
    how about a power management system...which automatically switches off all the appliances in a room/cabin when not in use for a long time...
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    crazy_gal
    yup..i hav thot dis...how about a system which can be connected to the doorbell...and whenever any one rings it..and if no1s der inside ..soo the system should directly connect to the owner's mobile...soo that he can ask about that person's info...without the visitor knowing dis..
    plus if v can add a camera which take snaps of the visitor ..soo that whenever owner returns home..he can check out the visitors who visited in his absence...
    i think making such a system requires GSM connection..
    and i m not sure whether il b able to implement it..and what all is actually needed to b done...
    Wow!!! What an idea... ๐Ÿ˜€ Have you tried any way to implement it?
  • crazy_gal
    crazy_gal
    thanx..๐Ÿ˜€
    noo..not yet...but i surely want to...
    need help...i m just not getting how to start only...
    can u pleasssseee help me wid dis...!!
    Coz my friend has already done a similar project I guess I can contact him and help you out... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crazy_gal
    crazy_gal
    ๐Ÿ˜€ thanx..
    but now i m not implementing this thing...
    my college professors dint allow....they require complete software and not even 1% hardware will do..๐Ÿ˜”
    m in search of some new topics now..
    Aha... Okay, say some software domains, where you are okay with... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aki90
    aki90
    hello everyone.......
    I made a web browser using java.............๐Ÿ˜€
    but my web browser does not supporting javascript..........plz help me with the code which makes my web browser to support javascript......
    Please say which Rendering Engine you used for your browser. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Theories of failure under static load โ€‹ Need of these theories The strength of machine member depends on material used. And these properties are usually calculated from simple tension or...

me

I want to say hello to my fellow engineers. 'm very happy to be on CE๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹
Let's face it- typing on Apple keyboard brings peace to mind. Once you use Apple's keyboard, you don't want to go back to the standard keyboard that you use with...
CAT 2011, the entrance exam conducted by the IIMs for the management programmes of its 13 B schools, is expected to be held from Saturday, 22 October 2011 to Friday,...
I have always been fascinated by how people make create cartoon characters? I have been trying to do the same but with little luck.Can anyone guide me as to which...