Project Topic in Instrumentation Engineering

hi!!!!!!!!!!!
can anyone suggest me a good and feasible project topic......
iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.

Replies

• HUMMY87
    HUMMY87
    i m facing d sme problem however i can still tell u a sight given below
  • HUMMY87
    HUMMY87
    Try out som searching at electronics-lab.com
    u'll find a wide spectrum of projects there
    bt im nt sure abt d physibility n easy availability of componants of those projects
    most of d topics out there r above d standard as compared to wt is genrally taught in d curriculum of most engineering clgs of india , up 2 3rd yr .
    bt in final yr project , v r bound to make something out of our sellebus and above standard so dont get nervous while searching . best of luck !
    ....n plz tell me if u get som easy project
  • florafrank1985
    florafrank1985
    Instrumentation project

Sir ,I am final year instrumentation engineering student.Please give project ideas in advance and conventional instrumentation field and suggest websites having project ideas that can be implemented in practical.๐Ÿ˜
  • aaliya
    aaliya
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!Sir ,I am final year instrumentation engineering student.Please give project ideas in advance and conventional instrumentation field and suggest websites having project ideas that can be implemented in practical.
    iam a final year student in instrumentation engg
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    abhayhunt001
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!
    iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.
    try some thing like
    LEVEL TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM - A TEACHING AID
    DIGITAL ANEMOMMETER
  • choondu
    choondu
    Few suggestions :
    Remote Accessible Virtual Instrumentation Control Lab
    Nanotechnological proposal of RBC
    Smart Cameras in Embedded Systems
    Testing & Implementation of Cholestric Flexible Displays(Ch LCDs)
  • siddhantwagh
    siddhantwagh
    sir,
    can u give me project topics based on labview n matlab software for instrumentation engg.
  • praveenraky
    praveenraky
    i m doing final year instrumentation engineering. please suggest me some topics and websites to do my final year project. i want to do some thing innovative and it may be the emerging one in the future in the field of instrumentation. so help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey their guys, my names surf. i've just started my second year of the course and we have been told to come up with project ideas. so far the only...
i m in third year of instrumentation and control engg. want to know about the final year projects and scope of this branch.will u share it with me
CEans, We've discussed this issue number of times before. With CE's rapid growth [for the records' sake, we are adding over 100 new members every day], we must keep the...
Hello to Crazy Engineers...................
hi...... i have completed my graduation(degree). i want to join for mba this year i.e 2008. but i did not write any entrance this year. can any one suggest me...