CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@abhayhunt001 • 23 Sep, 2008
hi!!!!!!!!!!!
can anyone suggest me a good and feasible project topic......
iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.
@HUMMY87 • 24 Sep, 2008 i m facing d sme problem however i can still tell u a sight given below
@HUMMY87 • 24 Sep, 2008 Try out som searching at electronics-lab.com
u'll find a wide spectrum of projects there
bt im nt sure abt d physibility n easy availability of componants of those projects
most of d topics out there r above d standard as compared to wt is genrally taught in d curriculum of most engineering clgs of india , up 2 3rd yr .
bt in final yr project , v r bound to make something out of our sellebus and above standard so dont get nervous while searching . best of luck !
....n plz tell me if u get som easy project
@florafrank1985 • 20 Oct, 2009 Instrumentation project

Sir ,I am final year instrumentation engineering student.Please give project ideas in advance and conventional instrumentation field and suggest websites having project ideas that can be implemented in practical.😁
@aaliya • 07 Dec, 2009 hi!!!!!!!!!!!Sir ,I am final year instrumentation engineering student.Please give project ideas in advance and conventional instrumentation field and suggest websites having project ideas that can be implemented in practical.
iam a final year student in instrumentation engg
@sumith123 • 24 Jun, 2010
abhayhunt001
hi!!!!!!!!!!!
iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.
try some thing like
LEVEL TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM - A TEACHING AID
DIGITAL ANEMOMMETER
@choondu • 09 Jul, 2011 Few suggestions :
Remote Accessible Virtual Instrumentation Control Lab
Nanotechnological proposal of RBC
Smart Cameras in Embedded Systems
Testing & Implementation of Cholestric Flexible Displays(Ch LCDs)
@siddhantwagh • 23 Jun, 2012 sir,
can u give me project topics based on labview n matlab software for instrumentation engg.
@praveenraky • 02 Aug, 2012 i m doing final year instrumentation engineering. please suggest me some topics and websites to do my final year project. i want to do some thing innovative and it may be the emerging one in the future in the field of instrumentation. so help me.
4.8k views

Related Posts

@samaira · Aug 19, 2009

what is a sequence generator??how it works?and y do we need it ??and where it is used ??😕
6.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 2, 2015

The Xiaomi brand has become immensely popular for introducing gadgets that offer pathbreaking specifications for incredibly low prices, making them a must-have for the masses. Be it in the smartphone...
7.4k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 7, 2014

Clear car rental is a startup based out of Aurangabad in Maharashtra. Sachin Kate, the founder of Clear car rental, moved out of his native place in Marathwada for basic...
5.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 6, 2013

Logitech India, the company bringing computer peripherals is here with an exciting new product. It's the Logitech G440 and G240 Gaming Mouse Pads. A hard-core gamer knows how important it...
7.7k views

@XxCOMMxX · Dec 16, 2008

I am a Communication Engineering student in my final year of study. I need to do a project related to Optical Fibers. Any suggestions? Preferrably, a project without any optical...
12k views