Project That Is Not Available In Market Yet

hello......i am new to this community........i have been appointed to do a project or you can say a design of a new product that is not yet available in the market.......can i please get some suggestions from experienced people like you all? I am leaving you my email id-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    amita sengupta
    hello......i am new to this community........i have been appointed to do a project or you can say a design of a new product that is not yet available in the market.......can i please get some suggestions from experienced people like you all? I am leaving you my email id-
    Strange, could you tell us a bit more about what kind of projects are you looking at? Are they going to be purely electronic or is 'communication' a must part? Providing more details can definitely help us help you.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This is a public forum. All posts and responses are for all to see. A huge number of people from all over the world use CE.
    CE cannot guarantee IPR exclusivity for posts.
    Is my understanding right, #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    amita sengupta
    Have a look at IEEE journals or some patented ideas pay for them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    This is a public forum. All posts and responses are for all to see. A huge number of people from all over the world use CE.
    CE cannot guarantee IPR exclusivity for posts.
    Is my understanding right, #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Right.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to use java mail api to send emails using a proxy server and what is required to configure in proxy server.
Can there be multiple jvm in a single machine?? if yes then how would an application behave under more than one jvm??
Any other events you think should be included? Sound out in the comments!
The kindle is strong and light, as well as portable. Not to mention the kindle can keep hundreds of books in a small device. The books we can buy are...
When many people think about business, they only think about websites that sell products, however, a related service that is also offered online. Due to the wide variety of services,...