Project suggestion that uses accelerometer

i want to do projects using accelerometer for the mini project. and i am not able to find a good topic. can anyone please suggest me some topics that uses accelerometer!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can simply create a remote controlled car that follows the direction of the moving control (which uses accelerometer). For example, if I move the controller to right - the car may move to right and likewise.

Does that sound good to you?
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    that sounds good..... but i'd really appreciate if some more topics are suggested, topics that are a bit advanced than jst a simple car....
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can simply create a remote controlled car that follows the direction of the moving control (which uses accelerometer). For example, if I move the controller to right - the car may move to right and likewise.

Does that sound good to you?
    sir, can you please suggest me some good links that can help me out with the project you've mentioned.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are a lot of chemical engineers with us here and one of them started a conversation with me here on CE asking if I know the best companies for...
A lot of people who do the small forms and basic HTML web pages designing at home need a good and handy color picker tool. Mostly, when taking colors scheme...
The details of the XOLO Opus Q1000 smartphone are now out. It was announced a bit earlier but most information about its specs, features and price was not available. Now...
Was reading about the i2i cable which runs 3200 km from Chennai to Singapore, owned by Airtel and will be shared by Reliance Jio. What astonished me was that the...
Here is the new innovation in the civil engineering technology. The Tower Infinity (An Invisible tower), it is proposed by GDS Architect to south korea. This is the world first...