Project Sponsorship

Hello all,

Mahindra has come up with "Spark The Rise" Challenge that offers to fund project ideas for the winning entries.

Winners are selected through the number of votes they receive. every month up to 8 winners are selected and given funds for their project. 5 of these are selected based on public voting and the remaining through merit that is decided by a panel of experts.

This is a Nation wide Challenge that hopes to prove beneficial both to the participants as well as the country.
At the end there is a grand finale where 4 projects get additional funds and may also lead to mass production.

The best part of this is that even if a project does not win grants, it could still get volunteers, required equipments and expertise and even external funds to support it, through people who follow it.

Hence I request all members to have a look and make the most out of this wonderful opportunity.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay friend, no spamming, please 😀
  • bbpampaco
    bbpampaco
    I Did not mean to spam. Just some Information to share. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... we have to organize an industrial visit of 7 days for 3rd yr ece students in chandigarh , nainital and dehradun.. please let me know about the electronics industries...
hello everybody..............😀
Hiii Firends, My self Nikhil Macwan. I am doing (B.E) electronics and communication at Government Engineering College Godhra, Gujarat, India. Now i am here to be with you all to...
friends....i am in vacation now ..i felt to do some thing ...i searched in net and found transistorized code lock interesting and decided to do...i require two ic s for...
ACCT12 promises to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of advance computing and communication. Computer and communication have converged together...