project report on penicillin G

I am going to make a project report on penicillin g, but the problem is unavailability of data. So please help me by sending data & industrial flow sheet with all the necessary details.

Replies

• d_vipul
    d_vipul
    For what purpose you are making this project????

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't get this. If you're working on a project report, you have information about project which you've to report. How'd we know what data/information you're looking for?
  • rizwanquadri
    rizwanquadri
    frnd i m in final year i have to submit in the college
  • rizwanquadri
    rizwanquadri
    The_Big_K
    I don't get this. If you're working on a project report, you have information about project which you've to report. How'd we know what data/information you're looking for?
    frnd energy balance & mass balance data i want

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the actual concept of pipelining???
Hello friends Can you please tell me how we can edit videos online or offline If we want to add some of photos in between the video or if we...
We all want to celebrate birthday of our own and our dear friends and relatives We also want to make it really special for them Lets discuss / better ceans...
you might have heard of unmanned but remotely controlled vehicles, the below ones are more than unbelievable, these robots are self controlled . No human intervention what so ever and...
This thread requires contribution from all our graphically inclined CEans. We are thinking of a CE Doodle (just like Google does its logos ๐Ÿ˜ ) Let's contribute all crazy ideas....