Project on wheel chair redesigning

Hey Frenz I am doing a project on wheel chair redesigning which makes the person comfortable to transfer himself from a bed to to the chair and vice versa. So it works like the back and foot rest go flat so that the person is lied down flat and the wheel chair is taken to the height of the bed so the person can be transfered more easily to the bed by the nurse/helper or in cases possible the patient could transfer himself. I would be great if some1 who has done any projects related to wheelchairs help me with the report, calculations, detailed design and assembly drawings & presentation. My email is .

thxx in advance.

Abhinav

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I would be great if some1 who has done any projects related to wheelchairs help me with the report, calculations, detailed design and assembly drawings & presentation. My email is .
    Nice Idea.

You haven't told us anything about what help you need with report, calculations, detailed design and assembly drawings & presentation.

PS: We want all the discussions to remain on CE so that others benefit from them.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Fabulous idea and a bit different. I've not done any wheelchair design however if you can share your info and what you need help with I bet many CEans would assist.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A big hello to everyone.. And my best wishes for HOLI I am in 2nd yr computer science, from kurukshetra. I was searching for summer training institutes , and i...
I here many accidents because of short circuit , how do this happen wht might be the primary reason for this?
HI GUYS 😉 I am a student of mechanical and want to know regarding the design of cooling towers as i have to use it in my final year project....
Hello Everybody!!I am a fresher and i live in pondicherry. I have got 2 job offers and I am really confused about which one to pick.I am good at French...
Official Website Link: IIT Bombay [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay will celebrate its 50[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] Foundation Day on Thursday, March 12, 2009. The Chief Guest for the...