Project Ideas

hi i m in ce world. i hav very lrss time to use net. i want to ask ce about my project. can u npls tell me how to post to ce n ask questions to them, if possible pls in detail n as much early as u can? thanx

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Aishwarya,

Welcome to CE. A guide on how to post is almost ready (will be released
    soon). Let me summarize the process in short -

(Before you being, go through Lectures 1 - 4 available in our Newbie Training Center -> #-Link-Snipped-# )

To post a new question -

1. Select appropriate section of CE Forums. For project ideas, CE General Help section is the appropriate place.
    2. Once you enter the section, click on 'New Thread' button. Compose your message, provide relevant details. Make sure that you frame your questions properly so that others understand what exactly you are looking for.
    3. Submit your post & wait till other CEans reply ๐Ÿ˜€

Use our newbie training center to learn how to post on CE, its very easy ๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your stay on CE & do tell your friends about us.

-The Big K-
  • aishwarya
    aishwarya
    help!!!!!!!! suggest me project topics for final year project
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Aish,
    Dont get panicked when you are in CE.๐Ÿ˜ก
    Always you will find many like me to come forward for support to you all.
    You can find lots of complete Project::::

Visit my blog:-#-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
    J2R
    aishwarya
    help!!!!!!!! suggest me project topics for final year project
  • bharat.jss2009
    bharat.jss2009
    hii buddies
    can anybody help me in selecting a final year project in power system.
    plz advice me with some ideas.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    hi ashwarya i had some topics related to project ideas going to post it soon
  • lswapnil
    lswapnil
    r u doing ur project in application development then use the concept of "Agent Oriented Programming"๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i had some projects in microcontroller my fellows make this for finle yea here in Gujarat you can use them ash is you want

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys M quite new or rather irregular wid Ce, but wheneve i get any doubi..i come to discuss wid u all.. so here s d doubi i got... how...
Ronjan aka Ranjan ! Wishing you Many HaPPy Returns of the day! May your dreams come true & you enjoy every moment of your life! Party On, dude!๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ -The...
Puzzle Taken From - https://www.archimedes-lab.org/ [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If a = 23 units and the value of the sides of the green square is a multiple of 11, what is...
I am student of 3rd year EEE btech, studyin in chennai. i want to take career in robotics as it always facinates me. guide me and keep updating on this...
hi frnds iam Anuj Agrawal iam studing in BE(cse) from Aurangbad university