project ideas needed

Guys i am doing final year B.E Information Science and i need ideas for ma final year project.i am looking for domains like mobile communication,adhoc networks,computer networks
and when i checked other threads i could only find data mining,pattern recognition,image processing ideas but i dont wanna do those domains.please suggest me an idea as to which is the best topic among the 3 as well as ideas in those domains thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to project ideas section. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    If you are willing to go to mobile Implementation then go for mobile communication . Otherwise AdHoc network is best for simulation
  • harishproject
    harishproject
    ok thanks for ur information but.
    actually i was thinking of doing a bluetooth chat projetcs with this website
    but i am Information science engineer and bluetooth chatting is outdated itseems
    so i want to do in computer networks,adhoc networks but not any getting topics at all.
    when searched the net.topics are little difficult
    so could u give any ideas in cn,adhoc, or other ideas in mobile communications
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    There are several papers in mobile computing. Like QOS, multipath, performance issues, security. So just first zoom into the exact area.
  • harishproject
    harishproject
    thanks da.Ma friend gave some simple idea. i ll try with that but i just wanted to know like if i request a service like "*777#" or any other number from ma mobile it should retrive the data from the my pc and display it in the mobile.and further requests like
    1,2,3 should be received by the software(server) present in ma pc and responded correspondingly.
    To do this which all the programming language,tools i should know?
    and please give the links if possible
    i know j2me is required and wanted to know which other programming language i should know

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are basically trying to find out the time interval between the instants that a particle is in a particular initial point and that at which it is at a...
Hi everyone!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ here's some info about me... Name: T.Aakarsh deep. Engineering trade: Mechanical engineering. Location: Coimbatore, India. Occupation: Student. Hobbies and intrests: Automobiles, Robotics, RC planes, gas turbines, ornithopters, volleyball,...
Hello friends, 1st of all thanks for such awesome forum. Well it's my unfortunate that I am using this forum with a problem ๐Ÿ˜” Well 2 days ago I applied...
i am connecting 8 pieces of 7 segment displays with a microcontroller, the text "CALEDONI" is displayed but its stand still.. i need to know how to make it flash?...
If a number is wxyz, where w,x,y,z are digits,and are multiplied by 4, then the digits are reversed and hence the new number will be zyxw. Then what is the...