Project Idea For Final Year CS Engineering: Hindu Temple Management System

So, have you thought of this?

Hindu Temples have too many systems working in perfect harmony - and a software to manage it could very well be your final or third year project!

So here's an idea that struck my mind after visiting a temple in the morning today. Overall, there are following systems working in any typical Hindu Temple -

1. Security ( Guards at the door )
2. Footwear (visitors are asked to leave their shoes outside the entrance)
3. Donations ( visitors who donate to the development & maintenance of the temple)
4. Employees ( cleaners, pujari, volunteers and so on..)
5. Prasaddistribution

..and so on..

I think your final year project could very well be based on computerizing everything. Of course, you can use your own creative juices to develop this idea further.

What say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In case you were wondering what does Sony's "BRAVIA" stand for - here's the answer. The full form of BRAVIA is - Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture (PS: Might...
Sony Television Company has a very popular LCD brand in India called 'Bravia'. Bravia stands for Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture. Let's take a look at the 40" BRAVIA,...
Hey Friends, I have written out a full detailed difference and the better of the two multimeters, i.e. the analog and the digital one. If anyone of you is wanting...
In the book that I am using they use two notations for calling structure data members when using pointers. (*pt).payRate * (*pt).hours ; (pt ->payRate * pt ->hours); I understand...
I found this site a while ago and have been lurking since then. I had a programming question so I'd thought it was about time I made an account. Major...