project guidance

I like to do project on student data automation ......
I need assistance soon...
student updates the data (such as marks ..),clerk accept the data into the database.faculty,head of department can view all the data regarding students.but students are given less permissions on data.......
I like to create screens in html and add them to JSP.
for this what all I need to consider please assist me!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, is there any way to test the battery of a UPS without opening the case? I need to use a multimeter to test the battery voltage and test it...
Hi all, could anybody confirm if is possible to communicate over IM308C (S5-115)by PROFIBUS DP protocol to InTouch SCADA (PC side CP5613A2 card, SIMATIC NET 6GK1713) Thanks for your support,...
hi guys i'm actually working on making a 3cc rotary engine for my project. Can anybody give me the dimensions most suited for the engine or plz provide me the...
Have been searching for ages with no joy😔, does anyone know of any software that can use my laptops IR receiver and display the results as an oscilloscope. Many thanks...
CEans, Download the CE Presentation Here - https://www.divshare.com/download/1544380-acd The idea is to come up with a simple presentation that we can forward to our friends in order to tell them...