Project for KVPY

HI, it would be of great help if you suggest some innovative and simple idea in face for KVPY projects as i m in great need of your ideas...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome. Have you thought of any ideas on your own? It'd be great if you could share those.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please any one tell me the best project for ''instrumentation and measurments'' ??
According to popular business blog Trak.in, the government of India has approved 25 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) proposals: See: https://trak.in/tags/business/2012/05/29/india-government-approves-fdi-proposals/ The total FDI comes out to be about Rs. 2974...
Dear Friends, I am Imran Mokashi from Belgaum Karnataka India. A post Graduate in Mechanical Engg and working as Assistant Professor at SCET Belgaum. Looking forward from you all. Regards,...
Haptic Technology is touch engineering. In the early days 'Laying on of Hands' or the so called healing touch was considered a cure for all diseases. This fell into disrepute...
I am looking to tackle the CCIE Voice written exam. Please recommend any reading material or provide any pointers for preparing and passing the written exam. Any advice or suggestions...