project dealing on environmental issues..

can anyone share their ideas about some projects that can help solve some of our environmental issues which solutions can be formulated with the aid of concepts of electronics and communications..at least we need the process or the concept of a project..we take care of formulating the title..we need this for our undergrad thesis..any help will be highly appreciated by our group..thanks..

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hi lineage please come up with some idea such that people can suggest you for the better one..

and introduce yourself in CE...
  • lineage2202
    lineage2202
    anything that can anticipate the upcoming calamities such as fire, earthquake, or maybe flood..or maybe a solution to our pollution or a new innovation of recycling our wastes..or maybe a new prototype of alarm system for fire and any calamities..or anything about saving power/energy that points out to our energy consumption..thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends,I am prabhath kesav...an engineer from kerala...
Hi all, I need to know how can we accept input through a microphone using java? I want to record sound using it and then process it for some other...
I have learned that you can add acrylic regrind to ABS with success. What other materials can you add acrylic to? High Impact Polystyrene? Polycarbonate? Thanks Bergg😕
Ahem! You sure should have atleast once encountered with the Carlie Chaplin of CE.He is mostly seen guiding newbies, spotting spammers , making tense situations lighter with his one-liners. Though...
OK! All of you must have watched the youtube clip " world without engineers". that clip is the inspiration for this thread. 😀 All you need to do is take...