Project-controlling PC through Cellphone..

hi.. i am in last yr..Diploma.. i have a project idea-Controlling PC via Cellphone.. The project i need to implement is simple where via Wi-fi/ bluetooth i can control my PC.. without taking the screenshots on mobile phone. Simply without using Internet/gprs activated on cell or using IP address for accessing the server-to be installed on desktop PC(as per the references i have searched) i should be able to control the desktop PC.. Is it possible to code the entire in java?? or does java supports networking??
i also need to use J2ME for d application on cellphone..

Plzz help.. give me some idea abt actual implementation.. also the requirements for the same..

Thank you...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Puzzle Source: Mind and Visual Puzzles and Activities that enhance critical, logical, and creative thinking skills, and keep your brain active! The large circle below circumscribes 2...
3sharetips . com invites you in the field of Small Value Stocks and High Returns. Our main goal is to give you high returns on your small investments. You will...
Hey CEans! I'm pretty sure there are many of you who love to modify their computer casings. Would love to see pics of them if possible! I plan to create...
hello guys i have a design project. i have been asked to design a shaft of a centrifugal blower(impeller). i dont know where to start actually😔. i still have to...
hi!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone suggest me a good and feasible project topic...... iam a final year student in instrumentation engg.