Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: project complication

jensonjkj
    Hi friends i am a new user
    plz help me to complete my project using c++
    plz tell me basic hardware requirement for c++
    [Please do go through the Quick Start Guide (link in my signature)]

1. Completing your project using C++ :

What is your project about? What help do you want? Please post specific questions.

2. Hardware requirement for C++ :

I don't think you need any special hardware for running C++. C++ compiler will run on any desktop; unless, of course, your project demands high levels of computing power.

So, unless you tell us about your project, it will be very (very) difficult for us to help you.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey u just need c++ compiler on ur PC..thats it..it works great
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Buddy,R u doing something in Embedded!!
  • bayazidahmed
    bayazidahmed
    No, I dont think he is doing something complicated. He needs a simple C++ complier.

Hey jensonjkj, there are many free C++ compilers available. Google for gcc, the mosts standard one, or use Turbo C++ for easy learning, though I dont recommend it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Each year, VNIT Nagpur organizes central India's biggest event - Aarohi (Aaroh'08: Central India's Biggest Cultural Youth Festival, Celebrating 20 years of exuberance) . I'm glad to inform you...
how would be pairing wrist watch and a mobile phone using bluetooth and make the both to vibrate and siren when they are kept apart by a fixed distance be...
hi everyone.. i am a 2nd yr. engg. student. i am making a solar stirling engine for my college project. actually i want to run a fan using solar powered...
CEans, Mr. Burt Rutan – the legendary designer of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo, SpaceShipOne, Voyager and many more crafts has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! It all started with...
CEans, Mr. Burt Rutan – the legendary designer of Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo, SpaceShipOne, Voyager and many more crafts has agreed to answer your questions on CrazyEngineers! It all started with...