project combining knowledge of computer and electrical engineering

hi i salute to the great people in this community. i like to do a project combining with a student who is doing computer science engineering 3rd year and myself being an EEE student of the same year. we both have a keen interest in combining the knowledge gathered from both the departments. we like to do a project that work on the combination of these two departments. i request u people to give me a list of projects that combines these two departments(CSE and EEE). i will really be thankfull to u people if u get me a solution. pls help me...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I am Abhishek Bansal, 3rd semester student of electrical engineering studying in NIT Durgapur. I am intrested in doing a summer project in some institute. I dont know the...
can any 1 plz...provide me the information about zombie computers
I have some equipment that uses a voltage power adapter that has the following rating: Input: 120V ~/60 Hz /120mA /14W Output: 20V ~/200mA 11V ~/800mA This equipment was procured...
I wish to know how many of our members are from Mumbai. Of course, I know the regular ones. So if you are from Mumbai or can come to Mumbai...
Dear friends: Do you know how to find out database quickly without entering so many university libraries and search the web again and again? Do you know what databases does...