project ahead need help !

i am in final year . i need to do the project.
can some body give me a nice web-site links which can be help full.
or some nice project ideas .

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi harshal,

We cannot provide your any sites but can you tell us your area of interest and in which technology including languages you want to make your project.

Before that have you checked following thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are already on the right site, buddy. Are you looking for ready made code & presentations?
  • manas0108
    manas0108
    harshal000
    i am in final year . i need to do the project.
    can some body give me a nice web-site links which can be help full.
    or some nice project ideas .

u can refer to the site OSTI.GOV | U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information. there u just search the topic n will find some awsome reports or research analysis about it.i think that wil definitelly help u.
  • manas0108
    manas0108
    refer OSTI.GOV | U.S. Department of Energy Office of Scientific and Technical Information .search the topic n u wil find some awsome reports and some research analysis about the project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we use CDI and TRICS (that is used in DTSI) mechanism in automobile for the A/F mixing in for FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS used in conventional VEHICELS😒😒😒😒😒
I need Core2Duo >2 GHz 250 GB HDD max (don't need more) NVidia or Equivalent video RAM (256 or 512 MB) Windows Vista Home Premium (with windows 7 upgrade eligibility)...
Cricket has reached exciting levels with the introduction of twenty twenty ... Infusing the same thing into exams, some suggestions:- 1. Reduce exam duration to 1 hr and marks to...
you just don't want to miss it 😀. NASA - Total Solar Eclipse of 2009 July 22 LOCATIONS: City Eclipse Begins Sun Alt. Maximum Eclipse SunAlt. SunAz. EclipseEnds SunAlt. EclipseMag....
Hi guys, It's time for a mini project in communications, and I've thought about a cell phone Jammer. Short range, of course. Now, I want you guys to chip in...