Programming related discussions are all welcome!

I think a lot of members visiting computer science / IT / Networking section have doubts about the kind of discussions this section should have. Well, it's a technical discussion section and you are free to discuss-
  • All programming languages (Java, .Net languages, C, C++, PERL, Python, COBOL ..and so on)
  • Specific code snippets
  • Specific topics under programming languages (pointers in C, arrays etc.)
  • Latest research in computer domain - hardware and software as well.
  • Various tools, technologies and algorithms as well.
  • ...and almost everything that is related computer science, it and networking.
I personally look forward to people posting their coding related problems and getting help 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

System76, the computer manufacturer well-known and highly appreciated for their support of opensource software has released new Sable Complete All-in-one PC with Ubuntu Linux pre-installed. The U.S based company, in...
what is the output or an error? void main() { int a=10,*c,**b; *c = &*a; **d = &*c; printf("%d %d %d",a,*c,**b); getch(); }Please don't compile!
can any one suggest me which areas to concentrate and what to prepare.....thanks in adavance
Currently the default Ubuntu desktop is shipped with Unity7, even though Canonical developers are working on upcoming major iteration Unity8 (a.k.a Unity Next) which is based on Mir display server...
Hi Guys, In our company we have a wifi which needs to be connected to telephone line (airtel). We got Binatone DT 820 modem & it's already configured & it...